• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help running ACube (not like old thread)

CUBENOOB123

ihave read the old thread and it said to type in java -cp ACube3.jar ACube but when i press enter it said "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFound Error: ACube" but when i typed in java -cp ACube3.jar, a bunch of things came out. the first was "Usage: java [-options] class [args...](to execute a class). then when i opened ACube, it still says "Failed to load Main-class from manifest attribute from C:\Documents ans Settings......" HELP!

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
(hijack thread)

I can use Acube, but how do you change it so that it is restricted to a certain move set? For example, RU to find 2 gen algs.

CUBENOOB123

(hijack thread)

I can use Acube, but how do you change it so that it is restricted to a certain move set? For example, RU to find 2 gen algs.
yeah sorry i dont know... how did you run ACube? i might be able to answer you if im able to run ACube...

CUBENOOB123

anyone??? please answer... whoever was able to run ACube.... is it my java version? do i need to downgrade it to 1.1???? anyone please help....

CUBENOOB123

i still cant run the program......it still says "failed to load manifest...." when the program is open, try clciking on help:)

CUBENOOB123

Hello Anyone Answer My Question Please!!!! Not Fanwuq's!!!! Ive Been Waiting For Lots Of Days Now And I Havent Got Acube To Open Yet!!! Just Go Make Your Own Threads!!!!!!!!!!

hawkmp4

Cubenoob...
Double posting, bumping, and extra punctuation is NOT going to get you an answer any quicker.
Its more likely to make people ignore you.