• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello.

jorgeskm

WCA
2011MATA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I'm spanish and I don't speak English very well.

I'm 16 years old. And I have 3 type of cubes (2x2, 3x3, 4x4). And I began in this world of Rubik's cube ago 2 years. I register me here, because I want to learn new things of cubes.

If I have errors very serious in my spelling, please correct me. Because I want write English well.

Last edited:

jorgeskm

WCA
2011MATA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In 3x3- average 14. (fridich)
2x2- average4. (CLL)
4x4- average 1:05. (reduction, 3-2-2-2-3)
3x3 BLD- average 2:00. (3OP and M2)
In 3x3 OH- average 30.

Ah, my name is Jorge.

uberCuber

WCA
2011THOM01
If I have errors very serious in my spelling, please correct me. Because I want to write English well.

Don't worry, your English is quite good; the only errors are minor ones.
For one thing, I would say "I registered here". The "me" is unnecessary; the reflexive is often implied in English.

and welcome to the forums! :)

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I'm Spanish and I don't speak English very well.

I'm 16 years old, and I have 3 type of cubes (2x2, 3x3, 4x4). And I began in this world of Rubik's cube 2 years ago. I registered here because I want to learn new things of cubes.

If I have errors very serious in my spelling, please correct me. Because I want to write English well.

I corrected some errors. Your English is pretty good, welcome to the forums.

sa11297

WCA
2011AGAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
you can use google translator, but i am not sure how well it will work. and your english is good enough for the message to be understood, so dont worry. :)

btw, you are quite fast

Clayy9

If you want to be picky:

Hello, I'm spanish and I don't speak English very well.

I'm 16 years old, I have 3 type of cubes (2x2, 3x3, 4x4), and I began in this world of Rubik's cube two years ago. I registered myself here because I want to learn new things about/related to cubes.

If I have very serious errors in my spelling, please correct me, because I want to write English well.

Oh, and:

No one saw that?

SixSidedCube

WCA
2012LOUD02
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol google translator is so inaccurate sometimes

Yes I agree absolutely! For example: Type "Will Justin Bieber ever reach puberty?" and place the lanugages to translate from English to Vietnamese. Then highlight the vietnamese writing to the right and paste it back into where you typed the first thing. Then switch the languages around and see what happens ^_^