• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

balloon6610

Hello every one :) I am newbie at this forum nice to meet you.I started solving 3x3 rubik'cube 1 month ago and i addicted in it :p My average is about 25-30 seconds with all PLL's learnt nad 1/3 OLL.I hope i can get along with awesome cuber like you guys again nice to meet you :)

balloon6610

Thank you :)

-Yes it's true :) I practiced about 100 time per days that time
-Yes i learn 3 PLLS per day so i finished learning PLL in 1 week for OLL I learn 7 Basic in 2 days and other 12 in about 4 days and remaining days i practiced F2L and Cross :)

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I must say that I'm very impressed. I'm still not sub-30 average, but I do hit it quite frequently. I didn't take me a year though, I didn't touch a cube for several months and have just started again. Anyway, welcome to the forums. If you continue to progress this fast, I predict that you will go far. Care to record a solve?

balloon6610

It's now that hard really to get that time really all you need is full PLL good F2L and 2L OLL and you'll be fine :) But now i'm quite slow down a lot on OLL so may be it will take me another 1 month to finish learning OLL :p