• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Harrow Spring 2015 (February 28th-March 1st)

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The first UK Comp held in London (and also my first time organizing!) Still waiting for confirmation from WCA, but the venue is the Harrow Campus of the University of Westminster, based (literally) right next to Northwick Park Station in Zone 4.

Everything being held except Square-1 and Feet.

It is short notice, but hopefully a few of you can make it :) 50 competitor limit, expected to be something like £10-£12 entry.

Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1579771158930298/

EDIT: the UKCA page

EDIT2: It's now WCA official! Don't forget to register at 7pm on Thursday 29th January.

Last edited:

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I live in the middle of England, and there are two competitions already announced this year, one is five hours north and another is four hours south :(
Sorry, I'll have to pass.

bubbagrub

WCA
2013COPP01
I really don't know why this competition can't be held in my bedroom so I can compete without having to get out of bed.

And, what's with all these competitions in other countries? Very inconvenient.

:p

But really, yay Ollie. Looking forward to this comp! (Oh, and can I demand 5 rounds of FMC?)