• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guess the Puzzle Challenge!

WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rules are simple, you describe a cube (like describing the 356 Air M) and someone tries to guess it. The person who gave the description will need to confirm their answers if its correct. So please use "reply" so they will get notified. Description also has to have a hint.

I'll start:

Quiet, buttery, and smooth (hint: natural disaster)

Last edited:

CatSharked

WCA
2023WYAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rules are simple, you describe a cube (like describing the 356 Air M) and someone tries to guess it. The person who gave the description will need to confirm their answers if its correct. So please use "reply" so they will get notified.

I'll start:

Quiet, buttery, and smooth (hint: natural disaster)
Okay, my guess is Tornado V3

Cuber987

Ok. 2x2, YJ cube, speedy, but budget, okay corner cutting, under seven dollars at the cubicle.

Hint: you can use it to mean yes (slang), and the word means "he is there" in a different language (apparently). I'll reveal the language when you guess it.

Last edited: