• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Group Cubing Story I

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
Saw this originally on cherubforums.com , so i decided to orient it towards cubers, i will start with the first paragraph, dont expect it to be genius, and you guys continue the story to permute it along the way.
Merry X-Cross!
here it goes...

George the cube got thrown into the trash can by Faz because he was a maru 2x2 and not a LanLan, there he met assorted bananna peels and several hundred thousand rubiks brand cubies and cores, which had been delivered to Erik Akkersdijk via freak UPS accident, Erik then promptly teleported them into Faz's trash can where he has yet to discover their existence, the next day, George, along with 1200 cubic feet of rubiks brand cubies, was transported to the dump where he met a Type F named....:confused:

PEZenfuego

"I feel stupid when I write the word banana. It's like, how many na's are on this thing? Cause I'm like 'Bana… keep going. Bananana DAMN!” -Demitri Martin