• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Goals Thread

Solomon76

I have an WCA comp this weekend.
- My main goal is to avg 25s or better in 3x3. My current best WCA 3x3 avg is 38.63.
- I'm capable of averaging sub 22, but I'll be okay with sub 25.
- After looking at the field, sub 28ish should get me to the 2nd round. So getting to the 2nd round kind of a sub-goal.
I'll update this post after the comp with a report of how things went.

Solomon76

I have an WCA comp this weekend.
- My main goal is to avg 25s or better in 3x3. My current best WCA 3x3 avg is 38.63.
- I'm capable of averaging sub 22, but I'll be okay with sub 25.
- After looking at the field, sub 28ish should get me to the 2nd round. So getting to the 2nd round kind of a sub-goal.
I'll update this post after the comp with a report of how things went.
I slightly missed my main goal. My 1st round average of 26.78 got me into the second round. My 2nd round average was 25.64, so I didn't get a sub 25s avg. I did get a sub 20 solve (19.33), which is my new official pb. I also got to see Max Park set a new 4x4 and 3x3 OH record.

Finish learning full PLL
Start learning OLL (mostly the really relevant ones)
Learn Ortega for 2x2

I hope to get these done by New Years but if I don't finish then, I will settle for Easter