• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Georgia Competition

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had to leave early, but it was fun when I was there.
Whilst i was leaving, we talked about having another one next week.

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome!!! IF I can go, which I REALLY hope I can, I will be bringing at least one other person. Hopefully 2 with me. It'll be a good 8 hour drive from Tampa area, but worth it since we won't be going to nationals. I gotta get permission from the parentals first though.

krnballerzzz

WCA
2006KANG01
Awesome!!! IF I can go, which I REALLY hope I can, I will be bringing at least one other person. Hopefully 2 with me. It'll be a good 8 hour drive from Tampa area, but worth it since we won't be going to nationals. I gotta get permission from the parentals first though.

Make sure to register/pay when you know for sure :p.

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Make sure to register/pay when you know for sure :p.

I definitely will. One question. lol where do I do that? It'll be my first comp so I don't quite know how it all works yet.

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
ok. I do have a cubing usa account. So I can register, and wait to pay?

While you're unpaid, you're not going to count against the quota, and if people sign up in the mean time, and you come back after the quota is full, you'll get a message saying it's full.