• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fundraising For US Nationals

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey all!!!
So I'm having some trouble coming up with some money for US Nats 2015, and I thought about either starting a fundraiser, or going door to door telling people what I want money for. Any suggestions/tips/ideas? I'm almost 13, so it's kind of hard to get a job or get actual money from people
Thanks!!!
-RECuber

(Youtube channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpFpW3tRN0xtxuaEJvdCggA/featured

lerenard

Child labor laws are the worst. They make so it's really hard to get any real amount of money until you're at least 16 (14 in some places) I imagine it would be hard to get non cubers to donate to something like that. I would suggest mowing lawns or finding a contractor who's willing to pay you under the table. You could also try to start your business producing some sort of good people will want. Maybe ask your parents if you can do extra chores for cash or if they know any opportunities?