• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full F2L Video Tutorials

Zarlor

I watched Erik's advanced F2L video and it was perhaps a little too advanced for me, but the overall points he had made good sense. I then looked at the full algs for all of the cases from the Badmephisto PDF and got a little overwhelmed. I'm not too bad at doing it intuitively, but I just knew there must be cases where I could use a different alg and not have as many moves. I stumbled upon DanieLDude1554's channel and his videos are very good for going over all of the F2L cases without solely focusing on the algs. He is a good teacher and is clear in his explanation much like RobH is. This guy deserves a closer look from intermediate cubers such as myself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/9nR0njh_Mzk[/youtube]

Last edited: