• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is there a full alg set for F2L-1 > Last Pair > 1LCPLS > EPLL? Or something similar?

Iquerno

Hi, so back to my abstract ideas thread phase,

I'm asking if there's some kind of alg set out there that just does CPLS and leaves you with EPLL?
So I don't really understand CPLS but from what I know you just do an LS alg to solve CP (i guess provided you have cross EO solved) and leaves you with EP?

This is basically what I'm looking for.
If you think about it it'd be something like WV + COLL combined into one algorithm so you do F2L-1 + this alg set and then you get EPLL provided EO is solved of course.

If anyone can give me some help here, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, InternetConnectionGuy502

PapaSmurf

WCA
2016TUDO02
YouTube
PapaSmurf Cubes
WVCP is bad. Don't use it except for a few select casesl, but don't force it. The reason why is because in normal LSLL (with EO solved) you're gonna do solve pair, ZBLL ideally. With WVCP it's pair up pair, WVCP, EPLL which is one extra look and 0 extra looks if you compare it to OCLL/PLL, but it's 162 worse algs vs 28 (7 OCLLs, PLL). For this reason, don't do WV either except for a few good cases.