• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: Meffert's-like megaminx, Type F, ES 4×4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

WCA
2008WERM02
Edit: new puzzles added!

I have a few NEW puzzles for sale, the prices are excluding shipping. All puzzles are unused, used puzzles shown in pictures are my own puzzles and not for sale.

Shipping costs:
Please send me a message with what puzzles you want and in what country you live in and I can calculate shipping costs. The DIY kits are assembled, but I could de-assemble them to save shipping if you want (if you buy just like 1 or 2 DIY kits).
You can also buy them from me without shipping costs at the folowing competitions:
-Belgian open 2009

Megaminx: €12
One of the best megaminxes!

ES 2×2: €6

ES 4×4: €12

DIY kit type F: €8
with high quality stickers

DIY kit type D (YUGA): €6
with high quality stickers

Square-1: €7
good quality, not the crappy cheap one

Last edited:

Koen

WCA
2008WERM02
mf8s aren't that good.. people say that they pop way too much.
But people also say that Chinaminxes pop a lot but mine barely ever pops and I get times around 1:40 with it..

I believe they are pretty good, I also get pretty good timess on my chinaminx, but I know someone who get much better times on this one and he sais it almost never pops.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But people also say that Chinaminxes pop a lot but mine barely ever pops and I get times around 1:40 with it..

I believe they are pretty good, I also get pretty good timess on my chinaminx, but I know someone who get much better times on this one and he sais it almost never pops.

Mf8 minxes are great.

Jacco

WCA
2007KRIJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Mf8 minxes are great.

I agree, no popping and nice quality.

Koen

WCA
2008WERM02
I just got the other puzzles I have for sale:

eastsheen 2×2 and 4×4
good quality square-1 (not the cheap ones that break when you open the box..)
yuga's with high quality stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.