• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

forum war!

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
*comments to himself how this thread just kept him entertained for about 10 minutes*

*gives chocolate to Chuck Norris in hopes that he will protect me from SUPER AIDS*

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
*comments to himself how this thread just kept him entertained for about 10 minutes*

*gives chocolate to Chuck Norris in hopes that he will protect me from SUPER AIDS*

Chuck Norris protects all of his followers.

Thats what he wants you to think... Be careful he doesn't do anything he doesn't have to... and he def doesn't have to protect you... that's why i gave him chocolate! lol :p I have CN on my side! lol

Feanaro

WCA
2008PHEL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You dare steal from Chuck Norris!?!?

This is what he is going to do to you!
[
fark_chuck_norris_dog.jpg

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
*throws a Pi Bomb at Paul Wagner for not relizing the thatguy is in ONE MILLION PIECES!!!that 1,000,000 which are scatered throughout the earth and would also be hard to re-assemble even IF ALL ARE FOUND
They found the Dragon Balls.
*realizes that Paul Wagner is a SUPER N00B for knowing about that (pokemon? IDK.)*
*Thinks jcuber is an idiot for not knowing about Dragonball, thinks Dragonball Z is the best show ever made, wants to kill jcuber for insulting it, and wonders if he's the only one on this forum that actually paid money to go out and see the dragonball movie*
*also thinks jcuber is an idiot for apparently not being aware that Chuck Norris is a very real person/badass*

I want proof of Chuck Norris's existence. Or is he too cool to show himself? :p

Pokemon/dragonball is SOOO 5 years ago, duh.

Are you serious about the Chuck Norris thing, or are you just naturally too stupid to use google/Walker Texas Ranger?

Also, pokemon has nothing to do with dragonball. Dragonball Z was the greatest show ever made, and is still very relevant to today.
P.S. Did anyone else always like Vegeta more than Goku and think that Krillin was an annoying and useless character after the first season of Z?
He knew it was Dragon Ball Z, just wanted to be cool.

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
GT was pretty bad, Kai will hopefully make Z's storyline not painful, and DB was the bestofthebestofthebestsir out of the saga.
And the movie was for shits and giggles.