• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Forum Upgraded

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whoa I totally missed that (how unusual, I guess I'm still getting used to the new design). Looks like the issue has been solved, thanks :D

Mollerz

Swag Overlord
WCA
2011MOLL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I dislike how the menu bar at the top of the screen is inconsistent between the home page and the forum. It would be nice to have the home page menu bar everywhere, it's far more friendly to access other areas of the site.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I dislike how the menu bar at the top of the screen is inconsistent between the home page and the forum. It would be nice to have the home page menu bar everywhere, it's far more friendly to access other areas of the site.
This was on the to-do, and I've now made this change. Please let me know of any other issues. Thanks.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results

Tanish

WCA
2015AGAR11
Can you please do something to the search bar as well? Whenever I search anything it says "the following words were too short or too common"

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it possible to "ignore" a thread to stop it appearing in the new posts view? I vaguely remember the old forum had something like that, although I might be wrong.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Can you please do something to the search bar as well? Whenever I search anything it says "the following words were too short or too common"
Try now. It uses the Google CSE like the forum did in the past. Let me know of any issues.

Is it possible to "ignore" a thread to stop it appearing in the new posts view? I vaguely remember the old forum had something like that, although I might be wrong.
No, this isn't possible at the moment.

So I've been waiting to check and confirm, and I can officially say that every Friday the panel comes back again. When I close it, it stays closed for one week, then comes back.
Ah yes, the cookie is set to expire every 7 days days. I will resolve this.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
So I've been waiting to check and confirm, and I can officially say that every Friday the panel comes back again. When I close it, it stays closed for one week, then comes back.
The cookie will now expire every 180 days.

Please let me know of any other issues, thanks.