• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For Sale - LanLan 2x3x3 (US Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtravilla

Hey guys! I currently have a LanLan 2x3x3 that is unopened and in new condition. I am getting rid of this mainly because I got this by accident. What happened was that I was originally buying a LanLan Void Cube and a LanLan 2x3x3 on eBay. The Void Cube and the 2x3x3 came in one package and another 2x3x3 came in another. I ended up with 2 LanLan 2x3x3s. Currently, I am selling this for $6.50 USD for people in the US. A $2.00 USD shipping fee will be required for international cubers. I am only accepting USPS Money Orders or PayPal and I will only sell this to people in the US. For more information feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me. Enjoy!

Pictures:
Pic 3.jpg

The next pictures were taken from my other 2x3x3.
Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Sorry if I'm not the best photographer. :( :fp

Last edited:

mtravilla

I'm going to try to revive this once again. If anyone wants to buy it, feel free to contact me via my email or PM. It will still be only available in the US.

mtravilla

I might consider opening it to international buyers. However, I'm not really sure because of shipping fees and customs.

mtravilla

I decided to revive this sale once again. The price has now been reduced from $7.50 USD to $6.50 USD. I have also allowed international cubers to purchase this cube. For international cubers, a $2.00 USD shipping fee will be a requirement. We'll see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.