• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For Sale - LanLan 2x3x3 and a Slim Tower (2x2x3) [US Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtravilla

Hey guys! If you didn't see my last thread, I was selling a LanLan 2x3x3. Click on the link here to see that thread:

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?37167-For-Sale-LanLan-2x3x3-(US-Only)

I am also selling a slim tower 2x2x3. Unfortunately it isn't the Gentosha version. I am currently selling the slim tower for $7.50. If your just buying the slim tower or the 2x3x3, they are $7.50 (the shipping is included). However, if you want to buy the slim tower and the 2x3x3, there will be an additional $2.00 charge to cover the shipping. Like mentioned in my previous thread, I will only sell these items in the US. I will also only be taking offers via PayPal or check. The pictures of the slim tower will be located below. Feel free to contact me via PM or my e-mail at [email protected] for any questions or concerns. Enjoy guys!

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg

mtravilla

The Slim Tower is now sold. The only available puzzle left is the LanLan 2x3x3, which costs $7.50 (shipping included in the price). For more information, go to the link on the first post.

Are there any international users willing to buy the LanLan 2x3x3? Shipping will increase, unfortunately, due to your location. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.