• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

First Competition In Sri lanka need help!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube
Visit Channel
we are willing to held a championship in sri lanka.(the first ever competition).we want to upload results to rubik,s official result page.if someone come here to approve results how cost that?i mean including air tickets hotel costs etc.pls give me a full detail about that.we are willing to held it on October.we started a club in our school and we have 80 competitors or more.sorry for English knowledge and reply soon.thank you.

cubernya

Premium Member
by the Rubik's result page you mean the WCA page?
By the person to approve results you mean the WCA delegate?
By hotel costs I assume you mean venue

Assuming you mean that...

Air tickets you would have to pay for the delegate's travel most likely, so look at a plane ticket from where the delegate is to Sri Lanka. Venue costs it depends. You would have to contact the hotel and ask them how much it would cost to have a room for the day. If you meant a group rate at a hotel then contact them and ask.

cubernya

Premium Member
First of all...stop putting tons of !!! at the end of everything. It's called spamming

And what do you need help with? I answered the questions you already posted, and since you never clarified, I can't restate anything