• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fingertricks of a 3-style commutator

Daikaigan

I have an Excel sheet from a Youtuber which has a list of all 3-style commutators for the UFR buffer. The alg for UFL-DFL (D-U) is [R' U' R: [F2', R' U R U']], but I'm a bit confused on how I'm supposed to execute this alg.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have an Excel sheet from a Youtuber which has a list of all 3-style commutators for the UFR buffer. The alg for UFL-DFL (D-U) is [R' U' R: [F2', R' U R U']], but I'm a bit confused on how I'm supposed to execute this alg.

I guess the alg is taken from the Youtuber called Jperm.
The alg is not that great.
A better and faster alg is [U' : [R B R', F2]], which you can execute easily by doing x' and doing the alg.

Happy BLDing!

Habsen

WCA
2020HABE01
Start with your right thumb on top and do the final U move with a left index finger push because your right hand is not in home grip. This way you can do all the RU moves regripless. Note that six moves are cancelled in the end. The F2 can be done with your right ring finger (2x F'). You could also learn to double flick F2 with pinky ring, but that might take some practice.