• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs - 45.64 5x5 average

Gomorrite

Wow, it is the 5th time this year he breaks the 5x5 average WR (one is not official because he broke it the same day again).

In the last months Seung and Max have improved a lot in 5x5, but he really wants to make it hard for them to reach him. It feels like they are always so close... and yet so far. :eek:

Mellis Ferton

Jesus. So many WR in so little time. I got the notif from Feliks for the 10.21 OH WR and I was like "WAHT?!?"

Mellis Ferton

So true, haven’t even clicked on the 7x7 wr thread or Oh wr thread yet I don’t believe. I wonder if it gets old to him, or at least less exciting.
I remember in one of his WR average videos (I think it was China's 10th Championship) he got out his phone and calculated the average. When he realized he got the WR, he put his phone away and walked away.