• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs - 1:32.47 6x6 Single

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
FAZ's quest to be world record holder of everything continues...
RIP Kevin's Record (Beaten by 0.3 seconds)

Description:
Sorry you can't see much of the cube. The table was quite high, and especially for big cubes I need to hold the cube lower for lookahead. +2 on the last solve cost me the WR average unfortunately. Couldn't remember the decimal places on the previous record, so didn't want to celebrate pre-emptively!

http://cubecomps.com/live.php?cid=1917&cat=5&rnd=1

Aaron Lau

What do you mean not feet? That's his speciality.
Hmmmm... let me rephrase that. Every cubic event that doesn't include being blindfolded, u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶t̶ or not being timed for the solve.... and squan.
there ya go. Sorry bout that misinformation.

Aaron Lau

Hmmmm... let me rephrase that. again.... Every cubic event that doesn't include being blindfolded, u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶t̶ or not being timed for the solve.... and only has 3 axes.

btw i hope the moderator doesnt consider this as spam cos it's not

Last edited: