• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fantabulous Maryland Competition 2015 - June 20th, 2015

Skullush

WCA
2011SAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA Page
Competition Website

Date:
June 20, 2015

2714-16 Old Washington Road
Westminster, MD 21157

Events:
FMC - Mean of 3
Pyraminx - 2 rounds
Megaminx - 2 rounds
Rubik's Clock - 2 rounds
Square-1 - 2 rounds
Skewb - 2 rounds
4x4 Blindfolded - Best of 3
5x5 Blindfolded - Best of 2
3x3 Multi Blind - Best of 1

Possible Events (in order of priority):
3rd rounds of Square-1, Clock, Pyraminx, Megaminx, and Skewb
6x6 Speedsolve
3x3 with feet

There is a competitor limit of 50, due to the small size of the venue.

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
I'm going, and I'll be bringing some puzzles I'm trying to sell. If anyone's interested in any of these, let me know.

Calvin's Square-1 ($10, ~30 solves)
Shengshou 5x5 ($5, ~100 solves)
LanLan 2x2 ($2, idk)
Dayan Megaminx (stickerless, ridges) ($12, ~50 solves)
Moyu Aolong v1 ($10, ~5000 solves)
Moyu Aosu ($15, ~2000 solves)
Yuxin 4x4 ($5, ~1500 solves) (one orange centerpiece broke and has been superglued back together, but is still speedsolve-able)
Rubik's promotional Jets cube (as in the NFL team, I have no idea where I even got this from. You can have it for free)

All puzzles are black plastic with stock stickers, except the stickerless minx, and the square-1, which has Moyu shades. Aosu and square-1 have Cubicle logos.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm going, and I'll be bringing some puzzles I'm trying to sell. If anyone's interested in any of these, let me know.

LanLan 2x2 ($2, idk)
Yuxin 4x4 ($5, ~1500 solves) (one orange centerpiece broke and has been superglued back together, but is still speedsolve-able)
Rubik's promotional Jets cube (as in the NFL team, I have no idea where I even got this from. You can have it for free)

All puzzles are black plastic with stock stickers, except the stickerless minx, and the square-1, which has Moyu shades. Aosu and square-1 have Cubicle logos.

Whoa, an AoLong V1 for $10? Now I really wish I was going haha.

Joey VOV

WCA
2013STAH02
YouTube
Visit Channel

LanLan 2x2 ($2, idk)

Keep me in mind for the square-1 and Aolong. Maybe the shengshou 5x5 as well.

WCA
2014BLOC01
I'll be selling or trading a bunch of puzzles at FMC:

Black Shengshou megaminx (stock stickers, 50 solves)
Primary Weilong (stock stickers, 150 solves?)
Primary Dianma (stock stickers, 50 solves, sanded down sharp edges)
Black Fangshi Shuangren with Primary inside (Cubicle full-brights, 50+ solves)
White Moyu Lingpo (Cubicle full-brights with black instead of white, 300+ solves)
Black Shengshou 4x4 v5 (slightly florian modded, Cubicle full-brights, 150-200 solves)

Possibly a white Gans 357 with Cubicle full-brights (black instead of white), the v2 core, and the superglue mod (to keep the pieces from falling apart, not sure how effective it was), 5000+ solves.

Might be willing to sell or trade an Aolong v1, Aochuang, or Mini Aosu, PM for details.

Also, willing to sell or trade a Calvin's Square-1, black with cubicle full-brights and about 150 solves (plus whatever I do between now and then) assuming I can get a decent white square-1 before then.

Will throw in a free Lan Lan Skewb in the right trade.