• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Exeter Open 2016 (UK)

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm looking to attend this ere competition, but I will need to find somewhere to stay on either both Friday/Sat night if I want to come to pre-comp meet or just Saturday night if I want to be sensible.

Dousteth anyone know if anyone needing to share or if there is anywhere I can stay for free? :p

Much thanks and love.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Just for info purposes I just booked a 2 adult and 2 child room (1 double and 2 single beds) for the Fri and Sat night for only £84.

Exeter Central St David's.

Get in quick while it's still cheap I guess.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Great Western Hotel is very close and is only £42 per night... might just book that for one night and arrive Sat morning. Either that or I could sleep in my car HAHA.

Or find some people to share with and 2 nights becomes cheaper than 1. Roman is apparently bringing a friend. £84/3 < £42