• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 3x3 - 15.93 Second Ao5 [Exeter Open 2016] (46 Year Old Solver)

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
selkiecubing
Nerves got to me first round but managed to shake them off for this second round sub 16 Ao5. Just another second to go for one of my lifetime goals :)

16.15, (18.08), (14.63), 15.88, 15.76

Last edited by a moderator:

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
selkiecubing
Nice solves! You'll get sub-15 soon. :)

(btw, what are the sounds during the fifth solve?)
Since the camera battery died on the next solve, a Megaminx single I can only think it was a low battery warning that couldn't be heard out loud. That or gremlins :D

There are still at least 2 solvers faster than me that are over 40 so will keep going. Regret not coming to a comp in 2 1/2 years. Will make at least 2-3 more this year :)

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
selkiecubing
Thanks all for your kind words. Was great to get times closer to what I average at home. Hopefully shave off a bit more at North London :tu

That's a great looking shirt!
Haha, yes indeed. Pity the black writing did not show up as well on the dark. I did point out to a few people that the lettering read "CFOP2 .. Cubing Is For Old People Too" :) Tell your brother I think I'll order a white one next :D