• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Examinx finally out

vidcapper

Yes!! Only available in stickerless!!! Hooray!!!!!

Probably just as well it's stickerless, otherwise replacing them would be like painting the Forth Bridge... ;)

Personally I don't mind stickered for smaller cubes, but above a certain size maintenance becomes a PITA.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Probably just as well it's stickerless, otherwise replacing them would be like painting the Forth Bridge... ;)

Personally I don't mind stickered for smaller cubes, but above a certain size maintenance becomes a PITA.
I thînk above a certain size, say 4x4 or 5x5, not maintenance but image becomes a PITA. I have tons of high order puzzles and sticker management has never been a concern of mine. I think stickers on a black face of high order puzzles is gorgeous, clean, and sharp while stickerlsss just looks playful and amature. Of course it's subjective and a matter f preference but we already know how @Tony Fisher feels on the issue!

Props for mentioning the forth bridge!

Last edited:

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes!! Only available in stickerless!!! Hooray!!!!!
I really like this reply since the cubing world has become so humourless in recent years.
To answer seriously though I am not sad because it's stickerless but because it's only available stickerless. There's a massive difference and I wouldn't want poor misguided stickerless lovers to miss out on what they want too.

I'm A Cuber

I really like this reply since the cubing world has become so humourless in recent years.
To answer seriously though I am not sad because it's stickerless but because it's only available stickerless. There's a massive difference and I wouldn't want poor misguided stickerless lovers to miss out on what they want too.
I would like stickered big minxes, except for the fact that only Shengshou makes big minxes and their stickers are crap
Edit: also, you have some mad examinx block building skills ;)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait, humourless????

I'm A Cuber

Define bad please, that's all I want to know lol. Do they come off quick? Are they ugly, what's the problem?
After 2 months of light use (solving it at most twice a week) I have had two stickers completely come off, and at least a quarter of the edge stickers have curled up. The center stickers are totally fine, though.

vidcapper

It'd probably take hours to sticker one, let alone solve it!