• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Eric Limeback 12.53 avg @ TOW2009 final

Eric Limeback

WCA
2007LIME01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha awesome, thanks for posting this Jay :D

and for further clarification on the matter of the '5.79' WR. yeah, it was a joke, a small harmless joke played by someone which got out of hand.

I had no participation in it whatsoever, so i hope i'm not classified as that 'stupid liar on canadiancubing'. please don't assume canadian cubers are liars/any bad adjective cause someone played a prank. we're cool, eh.

Peace
The guy who doesn't post much

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha awesome, thanks for posting this Jay :D

and for further clarification on the matter of the '5.79' WR. yeah, it was a joke, a small harmless joke played by someone which got out of hand.

I had no participation in it whatsoever, so i hope i'm not classified as that 'stupid liar on canadiancubing'. please don't assume canadian cubers are liars/any bad adjective cause someone played a prank. we're cool, eh.

Peace
The guy who doesn't post much

Well hopefully no one thinks negative about anyone because of it, I don't think it was being taken seriously though.

Last edited: