• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eastsheen 5x5 Piece

LoserDude28

Hello all,

I'm missing one Eastsheen 5x5x5 piece. I'm pretty sure the cube is retooled, although I'm not confident on the terminology. I must've lost it when my cube came apart in science class back in high school.

On the official Eastsheen Magic Cube Solutions and Assembly html document (I think I downloaded this from somewhere a while back), the piece I'm missing is called an "inner angle block".

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could order just this piece - I don't want to have to order a whole new ES 5x5 if I don't have to.

Cubesmith only sells the original version pieces, and CubePart.com is apparently out of all ES 5x5 pieces (probably because it's not a very popular site).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Vulosity

YouTube
Visit Channel
is it the center-corner piece? If so, I have a box full of Eastsheen parts, and in it I have the piece that you are looking for. I would ship it to you for $2 if you are in the USA.