• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] EarthyCubing's introduction thread

EarthyCubing

I recently began cubing couple months ago.i really havent done much cubing but i know how to solve some puzzles.eg: pyraminx, 3x3, dino cube, 2x2.
My main 3x3 is currently the meilong,although i will definitely buy some better 3x3s in the future.I use a qiyi qiming for pyraminx.I dont have a dino cube yet tho.i also dont have a 2x2 right now but i have ordered one.

Last edited:
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I recently began cubing couple months ago.i really havent done much cubing but i know how to solve some puzzles.eg: pyraminx, 3x3, dino cube, 2x2.
My main 3x3 is currently the meilong,although i will definitely buy some better 3x3s in the future.I use a qiyi qiming for pyraminx.I dont have a dino cube yet tho.i also dont have a 2x2 right now but i have ordered one.
Welcome to the forums! If you want an upgrade for 3x3 I would recommend the Qiyi MS or, the more popular and safer option, the RS3M2020. If you willing to spend the extra money pretty much any flagship would do but the XMD Tornado V2m and the Moyu WRM2021 are both very good options.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I dont have a dino cube yet tho.
Welcome to the forums! If it's any consolation, I don't have a dino cube yet and I've been cubing for almost 4 1/2 years. One thing I would definitely recommend if you do more practice (or want to do more practice) is checking out the Competitions tab near the top of the screen. There are a lot of events you can do and there are new scrambles every week!

EarthyCubing

My 2x2 is here!