• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dot OLLs ranked from worst to best.

KW24

I recently finished learning the dot olls and I personally don't find them as bad as most people think. Like some cases are really nice to execute in a solve and all of them are very useful even though they are relatively rare. So for fun I decided to rank all the dot olls from worst to best. Disclaimer, this may not be truly accurate and it is my pure opinion based on the algorithms I use.
8. T
7.H
6. L
5. Anti Sune
4. Four Flip
3. U
2. Sune
1. Pi

This is low-key difficult to rank.

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I recently finished learning the dot olls and I personally don't find them as bad as most people think. Like some cases are really nice to execute in a solve and all of them are very useful even though they are relatively rare. So for fun I decided to rank all the dot olls from worst to best. Disclaimer, this may not be truly accurate and it is my pure opinion based on the algs I use.
8. T
7.H
6. L
5. Anti Sune
4. Four Flip
3. U
2. Sune
1. Pi

This is low-key difficult to rank
What algs do you use? Especially for Sune, since that's ranked so high.

KW24

What algs do you use?
r' (R2 U R' U) (r U2 r' U) M' For sune
M (U' r U2 r') (U' R U' R') M' For anti sune
(r U r' U2) (r U2 R' U2) (R U' r') For Pi
(R U2 R') (R' F R F') U2 (R' F R F') For H
(R U R' U) (R' F R F') U2 (R' F R F') For L
(r U R' U) (R U2 r') (r' U' R U') (R' U2 r) For U [Sometimes (R U2 R') (R' F R F') U2 M' (U R U' r') as well]
r' (R U R U) R' U' M' (R' F R F') For T
And (r U R' U') M2 (U R U' R') U' M' for Four Flip.

Last edited: