• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone happen to have unwanted cubes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worker

You can get a cube from popbuying for $8 and your asking for hand outs? It's not very expensive :fp

TheCubeElite

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes I understand that this is a stupid question to be asking, and I'll take all criticism. About the Christmas thing, I've asked my dad to get me a couple cubes, but his reply is "You already have one" he doesnt seem to understand the horribleness of the 2 cubes I have. But in all regards, I posted this for those who have many cubes and wouldnt mind losing 1.

TheCubeElite

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ya, Itll take me awhile to pay whoever back tho :/ unlike the other guy who posted about "someone buying him a v cube" im being honest, My parents are strict with money, Im the kid who has packed lunches every day at school :p Im sorry for asking the stupid question, but it is still out there.

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ya, Itll take me awhile to pay whoever back tho :/ unlike the other guy who posted about "someone buying him a v cube" im being honest, My parents are strict with money, Im the kid who has packed lunches every day at school :p Im sorry for asking the stupid question, but it is still out there.

Sorry dude I doubt it. People aren't nice like that. Just wait till Christmas, or your birthday or something. There's a reason they're tight with money you know.
And your better off than me. At least you can practice 2x2. I only have 1 cube (3x3).

TheCubeElite

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ya, I hope that at least one person will send me something. It'll prove that not all people are evil. Although, you aren't evil. :) but ya, my birthdays in 11 days, parents already told me no gifts. So whatever. and the 2x2 I have is an ice cube, with my 9 inch hands, I can crush that thing haha.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please don't send him cubes.

It's just like giving to the homeless in super impoverished places.
(I have experience)
If you give money to one, youll soon have many following you for a free handout.

Similarly, if you give him a cube, other noobs may see this example, and beg.

I accept the fact my opinion may be wrong.
You may also express your opinion.

TheCubeElite

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ya, I hope that at least one person will send me something. It'll prove that not all people are evil. Although, you aren't evil. :) but ya, my birthdays in 11 days, parents already told me no gifts. So whatever. and the 2x2 I have is an ice cube, with my 9 inch hands, I can crush that thing haha.

no gifts for your birthday?

:(

Unfortunately :/

Status
Not open for further replies.