• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you understand what my signature is about?

Do you understand what my signature is about?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Yeah, I think so (= probably not).

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • No.

Votes: 71 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes.
FRU'R'U'RUR'F' is the permutation, then sexymoveR'FRF' is a ZBLL

Then vote for option 2, the fact that FRUR'U'F' is a Y perm doesn't have anything to do with the meaning of his sig.

I bet most people who voted 'yes' think they know it, but don't. It's a long long story which only the 'old guys' here know probably.

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol I searched a couple of pages of Joel's posts and couldn't find anything, and Google didnt work :(

I WANT TO KNOW

I knew the answer a long time ago. I was able to easily find it again in a post made less than a year ago.
FRUR'U'F' is a Y-perm. It's really obvious if you know how to use Google.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol I searched a couple of pages of Joel's posts and couldn't find anything, and Google didnt work :(

I WANT TO KNOW

I knew the answer a long time ago. I was able to easily find it again in a post made less than a year ago.
FRUR'U'F' is a Y-perm. It's really obvious if you know how to use Google.

Seeing as you've been around for a long time I would assume that you do in fact know the story. However I cannot find anything using google.

Status
Not open for further replies.