• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you understand what my signature is about?

Do you understand what my signature is about?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Yeah, I think so (= probably not).

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • No.

Votes: 71 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
I think the more appropriate question is "Do you know the story behind my signature?" Anyone can see that F R U R' U' F' permutes pieces like a Y-perm, but that's not what the sig is about.

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
I think the more appropriate question is "Do you know the story behind my signature?" Anyone can see that F R U R' U' F' permutes pieces like a Y-perm, but that's not what the sig is about.

Yeah, I know the story, but I didn't recognize the quotes from it....

O

Owen

I don't find your signature appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
if you do that alg, then flip the edges and turn the corners, its a Y perm. ive tried it before.

If you get that far, choose the 2nd option.

then I voted wrong xD I voted No. because that was way too obvious to be the answer xD

That's even better! I consider both the 2nd and 3rd option to be a 'no' anyway..

I don't find your signature appropriate.

Sorry about that. Not gonna change it, though... Unless a whole lot of ppl agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.