• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you understand what my signature is about?

Do you understand what my signature is about?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Yeah, I think so (= probably not).

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • No.

Votes: 71 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
Ok, I haven't changed my sig in idk howmany years, but I am just wondering if anyone really knows what it's about.

I was just wondering... A very short and simple question, do you know what my sig is supposed to mean?

If you know what it's about, DON'T mention it, DON'T talk about it, DON'T explain it to anyone, especially don't mention any names, just vote and ST*U. I really really mean it.

miniGOINGS

Yes, I know what it means, but I have absolutely no idea what it is about. I'm voting maybe.

Cyrus C.

WCA
2010COLA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought I knew it when I saw it. But now after reading the posts I'm wondering of there's an inside joke to it. CubesOfTheWorld, please delete that. I voted before reading the comments, so I put definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.