• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you feel easier to solve cross and F2L on big cubes ?

Do you feel easier to solve cross and F2L on big cubes ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
What? Like solve cross during reduction like in yau and Hoya then like 2 f2l pairs before l4e? Or like doing CFOP for 3x3 stage rather than roux or zz? Or like doing layer by layer rather than a reduction method?

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I definately feel like my F2L is smoother when doing 4x4(all my other big cubes are trash so I lockup a bunch and it doesn't feel good), and it seems like it goes way faster. This probably has something to do with cross being solved(for 4x4), but it still feels amazing. Also it might have something to do with me having an OOTB GTS3M as my 3x3 main and a new Angstrom WRM for my 4x4, so my 4x4 just feels better XD

T

the average speed cuber

I think its a lot easier doing it on a small cube

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm gonna go with its easier on Big cubes. I use Yau for 4x4 and 5x5 so my cross is already done. Even with that, my F2L feels smoother, maybe it's Cus the puzzle is bigger so the pairs are bigger?