• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Dennis Strehlau - 6x6x6 BLD

This is my 4th try on solving the 6x6x6 BLD and my first success.
I am SOOOO happy right now. Especially because i wasnt sure if i undid a move on the 5th target in the very beginning.
Breaking into new cycles on every kind of center, parity on the inner edges and parity on the corners.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Greetings, Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, i really appreciate that.

wow! Nice reaction, man :D
Congrats!
What methods do you use ? And what about memorisation time ?

;) Well i memorised about 30 minutes i would say, but i didnt go for speed, i double checked everything and so on. Solving times was 19:33.
My method:

U2 for all the centers
r2 for edges
OP for corners

Greetings, Dennis

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Man, my congratulations.
Also, it's wierd for me that you did it only now (I checked your channel, you are at least 3 years in bigbld? o_O).
PS That reaction made my day. My at first 3BLD success 1,5 years ago was about that :D

Sakoleg

WCA
2011SOKO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
;) Well i memorised about 30 minutes i would say, but i didnt go for speed, i double checked everything and so on. Solving times was 19:33.
My method:

U2 for all the centers
r2 for edges
OP for corners
I think I have to try 6x6 BLD too. My memorisation will be, I think, at least 1 hour, but I'll try. I use the same solving method.

Man, my congratulations.
Also, it's wierd for me that you did it only now (I checked your channel, you are at least 3 years in bigbld? o_O).
PS That reaction made my day. My at first 3BLD success 1,5 years ago was about that :D

:D Yeah, reactions are always great if you accomplished something awesome for yourself.
I started maybe 3 years ago, but i never did a lot of BIG BLD and I didnt really want to try 6x6 BLD because 1. I didnt have a good 6x6 and now i just borrowed a friend's shengshou 6x6 and 2. I didnt have a good way for solving the obliques on the D face but Oleg helped me with that. Thanks to Oleg, again.

Greetings, Dennis

Last edited: