• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

DaYan + Mf8 4x4s now mini! 6.0cm

cubeflip

WCA
2009HAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
I don't think it's small enough for 5BLD. :D

I will definitely be getting this, as I have no good 4x4s, and the Dayan is way too big for my hands.

aaronb

I get the SS V1 and within a month the SS V3 comes out, I get the SS V3 and within a week, the mini Dayan+mf8 comes out :fp ......do I have bad luck or what? I am not getting it because when I do, the Ultra Automatic Solving Cube Deluxe will come out.

CubeLTD

Premium Member
I get the SS V1 and within a month the SS V3 comes out, I get the SS V3 and within a week, the mini Dayan+mf8 comes out :fp ......do I have bad luck or what? I am not getting it because when I do, the Ultra Automatic Solving Cube Deluxe will come out.

It probably would.

H

Hershey

If you already have a Sheng Shou V3, you don't need a mini Dayan +MF8.

aaronb

Are the Shengshou v3s good? I heard the v1s (at least) were bad. My Maru is starting to annoy me :mad:, so I'm looking for a new 4x4. Would you recommend the SS v3 or the (mini) Dayan + Mf8?

I love my SS V3, it is WAYYYY better than my V1, but the mini Dayan + Mf8 caught my interests....but with my luck, I'll stick with my SS V3. I would probably listen to someone who has both though if I were you.

chicken9290

Banned
I love my SS V3, it is WAYYYY better than my V1, but the mini Dayan + Mf8 caught my interests....but with my luck, I'll stick with my SS V3. I would probably listen to someone who has both though if I were you.

your probaly right but the first shengshou put a terrible taste in my mouth for shengshou 4s. but i heard the shengshou 5 and 6 are amazing

[I MADE A THRED ABOUT WHOU WOULD PREFER THIS CUBE TO THE CURRENT VERSION A WHILE BACK WITH HOPES THAT ONE WOULD BE MADE. ]

aaronb

your probaly right but the first shengshou put a terrible taste in my mouth for shengshou 4s. but i heard the shengshou 5 and 6 are amazing

[I MADE A THRED ABOUT WHOU WOULD PREFER THIS CUBE TO THE CURRENT VERSION A WHILE BACK WITH HOPES THAT ONE WOULD BE MADE. ]

I don't have a V-5, but the SS 5x5 seems amazing to me, and I don't have the 6x6 yet; the SS V3 is way faster, smoother, and doesn't explode like the V1.

As for your next statement....DO U HAVE A LINK TOO UR THRED ABOUT IF DA PEEPLE WOOD PERFER THIS VERSIN?

chicken9290

Banned
I don't have a V-5, but the SS 5x5 seems amazing to me, and I don't have the 6x6 yet; the SS V3 is way faster, smoother, and doesn't explode like the V1.

As for your next statement....DO U HAVE A LINK TOO UR THRED ABOUT IF DA PEEPLE WOOD PERFER THIS VERSIN?

ok thanks do you think speedcubeshop, icubemart, or cube depot might be stocking the shengshou vs

aaronb

ok thanks do you think speedcubeshop, icubemart, or cube depot might be stocking the shengshou vs

Icubemart and Cube Depot both have the SS 4x4 V3 and the SS 5x5, while Speedcubeshop only has the SS 4x4 V1. I think Icubemart and Cube Depot will both have the SS 6x6, but I don't know about Speedcubeshop, because they don't have the SS 4x4 V3 or the SS 5x5.

But if you don't mind buying from China, I would buy from 51morefun.com or Lightake.com. Lightake is more reputable, but 51morefun is new, and has awesome prices, and seems to get cubes before any other sites. (51morefun.com is the only store I know of that has the SS 6x6 prototype and mini Dayan + mf8 in stock.)

Last edited:

aaronb

I love how this comes out 2 days after my regular ones arrives in the mail...

The WitTwo comes out 1 day after I get my Lanlan. I get a SS V1 and within a month the V3 comes out. I get the SS V3 and within a week the Dayan mini comes out. I get a Guhong, and the Lingyun and Lunhui come out within a month and the Zhanchi within 2 months. (This one is partially my fault for being new to cubing, and uninformed when this happened.)

So basically I pretty much have bad luck. :)

Last edited: