• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan, Boron, Stuff of that matter

If anyone has like dayan or boron or stuff I can coat cubes with please dm me, because I will buy it. Looking to start coating cubes

matthewc1202

i can boron treat cubes and have done it before i can boron treat a yuxin little magic or something

Puzzle Cuber

If anyone has like dayan or boron or stuff I can coat cubes with please dm me, because I will buy it. Looking to start coating cubes
Dayan coated cube is made by melting the plastic of an old plastic Dayan 2x2 but you need special equipments to do it professionally and accurately. Boron treatment has many method so that includes many different equipments that you can use. Coated cubes is not something you can do for fun or just to play with. It’s science that you have to study and understand the concept before you do it or it can be dangerous.

Galcor117

I make numerous coated cubes that are similar to dayan coated cubes, and it’s not hard