• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan 4 Lunhai text based review

cobe

Thks.

Will probably get this once it is up on lightake.

Edit: I don't have a lingyun. How is it compared to a Guhong? Thks.

I have same question. But, I still want one to do my own comparison. Actually, it doesn't matter good or not, I'll happy to own one.

EricReese

WCA
2010REES02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have same question. But, I still want one to do my own comparison. Actually, it doesn't matter good or not, I'll happy to own one.

This cube sounds ultimately amazing.

Does it surpass the Guhong, or is it too early to ask?

Hm...I think it is just as good as the Guhong, maybe even better, but personally I would use this over an Elite, simply because I prefer a lingyun over a guhong, it has the same feel as a lingyun
How does the middle slice corner cutting compare to guhong? (Like if you do the MU U-perm)
I haven't had any problems with locking up doing MU U perms, and H perms etc, no problems, slices aren't slow at all

sounds a bit better than my old F-II that I am still using xD
might finally be time for me to actually buy a new cube :)O no way!)

Oh wow, yea definately upgrade :tu

WCA
2011HAUP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sweet. I'm definitely getting this one, and probably the Dayan 5 as well...

So, from what I'm getting is that it's very debatable that it's better than the Guhong, but it's certainly better than the Lingyun?

Last edited: