• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Would You Rather

WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lucas because he is fast in a few things so I still could be good at 3x3, OH, and clock, but if I lived in another country where I could get lots of NRs, then Jay.

Would you rather this thread die or "Make assumptions about the next person."

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
this one

wyr

hold the bld wr or the fmc wr?
FMC WR single as it is probably more likely to stay, I'll probably lose the BLD WR single after a month or two, while the FMC WR has stayed for a long time I think. Also I have never solved a well scrambled 3x3x3 BLD yet
Would you rather be able to solve an 8x8x8 sub-4 or a 13x13x13 sub-30

FMC WR single as it is probably more likely to stay, I'll probably lose the BLD WR single after a month or two, while the FMC WR has stayed for a long time I think. Also I have never solved a well scrambled 3x3x3 BLD yet
Would you rather be able to solve an 8x8x8 sub-4 or a 13x13x13 sub-30
8x8 sub-4, because it would be funny if I could solve an 8x8 faster then a 6x6 (or 7x7).

Would you rather have 700 cubes (overwhelming) or 15 cubes (probably not enough).

GarethBert11

WCA
2017PURB01
V-Cube 6x6
Would you rather have slow solves (around 20 seconds) but go to competitions or have fast solves (5-6 seconds) but didn't go to competitions ever.

Nencaran

WCA
2009BONN01
Hahaha 20 seconds would actually be a good solve for me so comps, definitely !

Would you rather break your PBs at every comp but have really annoying judges, or have the best judges ever but only manage to have average solves?

Hahaha 20 seconds would actually be a good solve for me so comps, definitely !

Would you rather break your PBs at every comp but have really annoying judges, or have the best judges ever but only manage to have average solves?
Break PBs (I haven't broken my average PB in comp since april 2.)

Would you rather only get 9 or 11 second times, no improvement possible, or only get 10 second solves.

Maru it's about 10* cheaper for me to get hold of and I dont know much about the safety of either off them, though I'd rather drink Rubik's lube as they claim it's foodsafe.

Would you rather drink Maru that tastes like milk or milk that tastes like Maru.
Milk that tastes like Maru so I dont get poisened.

Would you rather drink Lubicle Gummy or Traxxes 50k (same size)

greentgoatgal

No idea lol. Haven't ventured into lube yet :p

Would you rather be the fastest cube solver or the inventor of the cube