• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Would You Rather

WCA
2015FOXC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Valk, or GTS v2?
Tbh, I haven't tried a GTS 2 in a few months, so I don't know how it is, But since I know how the Valk is, Valk.

If somebody told you the best you can ever get a 3x3 with CFOP is 10 secs and you have the potential to be sub 6 with another method, would you switch or stay with CFOP. Note: It still could take years to be sub 6, but you will be able to do it.

Tbh, I haven't tried a GTS 2 in a few months, so I don't know how it is, But since I know how the Valk is, Valk.

If somebody told you the best you can ever get a 3x3 with CFOP is 10 secs and you have the potential to be sub 6 with another method, would you switch or stay with CFOP. Note: It still could take years to be sub 6, but you will be able to do it.
Another method.

Would you rather have 100 cubes and 5 comps a year or 30 cubes (you could only get new cubes if you sell some of yours) and 10 comps a year?

The cubicle

Would you rather be able to practice for 15 minutes a week and have competitions every month, or practice 5 minutes a week and have competitions every weekend.

FYI:
Check out this video of cubing would you rather on this thread

The cubicle

Would you rather be able to practice for 15 minutes a week and have competitions every month, or practice 5 minutes a week and have competitions every weekend.

FYI:
Check out this video of cubing would you rather on this thread
5 Minutes a Week. I can try to go to the 2-day comps, and an extra 10 minutes isn't must of an improvement.

Would you rather have a sponsership by a company like Qiyi, gan, etc. or a cube shop like The Cubicle. or SCS.

Unearth

Definitely the shop.

Would you rather be around when cubing was starting again (2003) or start now?