• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing With Corona #3: Online Cubing Competition from Thursday, July 30th-Friday, July 31st!!

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, @Owen Morrison and I are organizing another online cubing competition along with a friend on July 10th! There will be the events 2x2-5x5, 7x7, 3x3 OH, 3x3 BLD, megaminx, and pyraminx.

Here you can register for the competition, and

You can view the discord server here.

Our last comp was sponsored by TheCubicle and we plan to get this one sponsored by them as well!

Be sure to register, it will be lots of fun!

WCA
2017MORR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Little bit of a late notice, but mine and Owen's third comp starts in three days! (The only event on Thursday is 4BLD).
This comp is sponsored by TheCubicle as well, and if we get to 150 competitors we get a prize bump for 3x3! (we are currently at 135 competitors. If you signed up for our previous competition, you are automatically signed up for this one as well! View details and sign up here! https://sites.google.com/view/cubing-with-corona-2020-3/home?authuser=0
Discord: (not required but can be helpful for staying connected about the comp) https://discord.gg/ZE8zAJk

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is a bit much to ask but can I compete in EVERYTHING early? I'm going to have online school that day. I have breaks between classes but I don't think I will have time for most events. So if it is possible could I compete in everything on Thursday afternoon? I completely understand if that isn't feasible, but please let me know if I can do this.