• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Related Prank Ideas!

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can we keep the suggestions reasonable? Otherwise we would just waste time suggesting things like "interfere with official MBLD attempts" or "be a bad judge and say 8 seconds after 3 seconds and 12 seconds aftee 7".

I think some of the funniest ones I've seen were the fake Valk3/Qiyi Sail prank and the ones where someone goes up to solve and there isnt a cube under the cover (Pavan Ravindra pizza thing). Another cool one was redkb's twin brother scrambling all of his cubes.

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Get a couple of 3x3 cubes that look similar and swap 1 corner or edge piece between each cube, so you end up with a cube with all the same pieces, except one from a different cube.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Get a couple of 3x3 cubes that look similar and swap 1 corner or edge piece between each cube, so you end up with a cube with all the same pieces, except one from a different cube.
that was a mystery event at Athens Winter Mystery :p 4 people per team, each one had a cube, but they had to swap pieces with each others' to solve the cubes.

anyway my idea is to swap 2 stickers of the same corner piece on a cube and the scramble, as it's not easy to notice until you start solving. it's especially effective if you do it on one of the LL corners of someone who isn't color neutral's cube, because then they won't notice it until PLL :p