• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing gore

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
oh, your fine. i was a young cuber at the time
You have, in three months grown from, " OH WOAJ, LOOK AT thAt! I declare INCORRECT color scheme!" into, a full fledged man of a cucumber, err, cuber. A cuber who laughs in the face of cringe, a cuber who shakes his head in pity of those who themselves have not yet achieved greatness, a cuber who can solve a 4x4x4 Rubrixaning cu- wait... Is that, *gasp* A 10x10! AND a TIME of 1.2 seconds and uses this feat to achieve the attention of women well beyond his age !?! Surely this must be you as YOU posted it. I say good sir. You, have surpassed us all, in your grateness (stop trying to correct me you auto-corrector, I know what I meant.) and majestic ability. I see great hope in the future of WR's for cubing.

1620778676612.png

Last edited:

Porcupine01

You have, in three months grown from, " OH WOAJ LOOK AT thAt!
I declare INCORRECT color scheme!" into, a full fledged man of a cucumber, err, cuber. A cuber who laughs in the face of cringe a cuber who shakes his head in pity of those who themselves have not yet achieved greatness, a cuber who can solve a 4x4x4 Rubrixaning cu- wait... Is that, *gasp* A 10x10! AND a TIME of 1.2 seconds and use's this feat to achieve the attention of women well beyond his age !?! Surely this must be you as YOU posted it. I say good sir. You, have surpassed us all, in your grateness (stop trying to correct me you auto-corrector, I know what I meant.) and majestic ability. I see great hope in the future of WR's for cubing.

View attachment 15699
He He...
(100% was me XD)
I’m also doing math homework rn

Last edited: