• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Classic 2016 (Melbourne) at Arnold Classic Australia

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
Hi all,

Arnold Classic Australia have kindly offered to host us in the Plenary Foyer at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.

Cubing Classic 2016

Date: 19th and 20th of March 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)

Time: 10am to 5pm

Events: 2-7, OH, BF, Pyra, Skewb

Online payment is required for registration to be processed.

There's a maximum limit of 100 competitors. Registration will close on the 13th of March or when the limit is reached.

Competitors will get a wristband and have access to the expo.

Spectators can enter the Plenary Foyer for free and watch the competition. Please note that space will be limited, so do not leave your bags and puzzles unattended.

Happy cubing,
Tim.

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, well I'll see if I'll get the Saturday off, but I'll probably just come and hang out on Sunday

Looks like we're going to be doing a demonstration on Sunday at 5 on the main stage, so maybe you could join us. We don't really know what we'll do though, this has only just been passed on to us.