• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at Home

Samuel Baird

WCA
2016BAIR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! Big announcement! Rubik's will be sponsoring Cubing at Home Season 1 and will be giving $5000 CASH PRIZES to Top 12 leaderboard ranks at the end of the season! In addition, Cubicle will be providing gift cards to EVERYONE who competes in all 5 season 1 competitions (actual amount TBD). Enjoy the trailer and sign up now on our website! http://instagr.am/p/CBi4mFsnKJg/

Attachments

• cahprizes.png
    cahprizes.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 13

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone! Big announcement! Rubik's will be sponsoring Cubing at Home Season 1 and will be giving $5000 CASH PRIZES to Top 12 leaderboard ranks at the end of the season! In addition, Cubicle will be providing gift cards to EVERYONE who competes in all 5 season 1 competitions (actual amount TBD). Enjoy the trailer and sign up now on our website! http://instagr.am/p/CBi4mFsnKJg/
Wow! Certainly splashing out, a lot of people will be attracted to Season 1 :)

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you need a WCA ID to participate, because I would like to participate, but I don't have one.
Also, could you explain the gift card if you attend all of them?
Is it if you come to all of season one?
Or is it for if you come to all the seasons?
Or both?
Or all the events?
Sorry for the questions

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you need a WCA ID to participate, because I would like to participate, but I don't have one.
Or both?
Or all the events?
Sorry for the questions
Didn’t need a WCA ID to participate when I was there, the giftcard is awarded if you have attended all Season 1 competitions.

Or both?
Or all the events?
Sorry for the questions
You need a WCA ACCOUNT to partcipate, not an ID

It says
you are successfully registered for C@H Season 1*
and the competetion is going on right now, but I don't understand how to participate. I am confused more now

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
It says
you are successfully registered for C@H Season 1*
and the competetion is going on right now, but I don't understand how to participate. I am confused more now
Can’t help since I’m not signed up, but did you go to the compete tab? Read the rules, also, the competition is ongoing, you may have missed your events.

Edit: Signed up, it’s easy dude, just go to compete, and put in your solves. Look at schedule for when each event is.

Samuel Baird

WCA
2016BAIR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wonder if it's possible to clearly list the winners of each C@H. Right now, it's pretty much impossible to find the winners for 3x3 without checking the livestream.
We are working on building the bracket into the website so that competitors can enter their times in there live and have it be displayed on the website :)

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How do we claim the prize for competing in all the comps?

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Huge bump, but as stated on @the dnf master’s profile, C@H Season 2 is starting soon! Registration opens on Wednesday at 5 PM EST!!! Here is the link to register.
I got you; it’s actually here.
I am super excited for Season 2. Season 1 was super good, there was lot of excitement, and it was a bit difficult for me to compete as it was midnight times for me in GMT+5.5 time zone.

I hope to get podiums in BLD events in season 2, lets go!