• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubic 7x7x7 MassProducts soon...

Pete the Geek

It will be $77 if they follow their 8x8 pricing system ;). I'm looking forward to this and to the 9x9 and 10x10 follow up!!! I set PRs on the very first solve of my SS 5x5 and 6x6. I wonder if it will be the same with the 7x7?

I saw on the web site for only 20 bucks! I think that's because of competition from other KO 7x7 makers, so they had to make it cheap so that more ppl buy that one.

For the 8x8, Shengshou is their only choice. So they make it so expensive that they gather all the income they want until another 8x8 comes out. Then there will be discounts and it may be much cheaper. But that's highly impossible, as no other company invested to make cubes over 7x7.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The site 51morefun.com site is taking pre-orders for the cubic (non-pillowed) Shengshou 7x7x7 right now. It costs $35 USD and it comes with free S/H. It is released on March 28, 2012. I have pre-ordered a black Shengshou 7x7x7 as I already have a white V-Cube 7.

ordered mine this morning along with a SS 2,3, and Edison 3. Too bad i have to wait until the 28th for the order to be shipped out, but it will be worth it once i get my cubic 7X7.

as far as i know, 51morefun is the only site currently offering pre-orders or any info at all for that matter on the SS7.
Louis, the only payment option that i saw on the 51 site was credit card so i paid Visa, but would have also preferred Paypal.

thackernerd

WCA
2011THAC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
as far as i know, 51morefun is the only site currently offering pre-orders or any info at all for that matter on the SS7.
Louis, the only payment option that i saw on the 51 site was credit card so i paid Visa, but would have also preferred Paypal.

Well I heard from some people that they are going to be doing a preorder.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The site 51morefun.com does not take paypal right now. I used my VISA debit card directly to pay for it. Like you do when you buy stuff at amazon.com.

E3cubestore

YouTube
Visit Channel
We are taking pre-orders now for $32.00, limited amount available, they will be in 4-7 days. Go on the website and you can find it for pre-order in black and white.

(sorry for the incorrect info posted on the update thread, $32.00 is the final price change)

thackernerd

WCA
2011THAC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We are taking pre-orders now for $32.00, limited amount available, they will be in 4-7 days. Go on the website and you can find it for pre-order in black and white.

(sorry for the incorrect info posted on the update thread, $32.00 is the final price change)

Could you make a quick video on the turning quality and everything like that?