• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubes for Trade/Sale! + Florian Modded SS 4x4 and 5x5! Take What's Left for $42!

natezach728

WCA
2012SORI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I've got some cubes that I would like to get rid of. They can either be bought or traded. If bought, I'd prefer a Cubicle gift card or PayPal. Prices are negotiable through PM. As for trades, shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.
I MIGHT ADD MORE CUBES LATER SO CHECK BACK OFTEN!
Cubes :
Black Florian modded SS 5x5
White Florian modded SS 4x4 v4

Black Type C Witlong
Orange Dayan Guhong v1

Mf8 Crazy Planet
White Siamese Cube (Made from 2 Gans II's)

Cubes can be quickly lubed before shipping if needed.
Will attempt to upload pictures later today. If you want pictures sooner, just send me a PM.

Last edited:
WCA
2014ATTI01
I dont think I should say their name. It looks like they will be taking the cube, though. The 4x4 is kinda bad, so maybe $8. If you are interested, the 5x5 is still up.

How much will the 5x5 be? Like a rough estimate, I want to buy one but am lazy about getting an expensive Moyu or modding my shengshou

babucubes

Is shipping free, and how much for gans Dayan 2x2 and Siamese, what would u like to trade for