• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubes for Sale/Trade!

WCA
2009NGUY05
So I'm not much of a fan for these cubes. I took a year long break and no I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I did miss a lot, figures... anyway I'd like to sell some cubes. I will ship only in the US, and shipping will be paid for by the buyer. I won't charge any more than $3 for shipping.

The SS 6x6x6 and 7x7x7 are I'd hopefully say broken in. The SS 5x5x5, not so much, I don't like it at all. All the cubes for sale are in good condition with some having chipping of the stickers. I'd say thats a minor problem. The half-bright 4x4x4 was my main, and it's broken in well. The other dayan is not used as much. The maru is also good turning, but the stickers are just chipped. The zhanchi is barely used, I just didn't like using it because I didn't want to wear it in.

Cubes for Sale: All cubes are in black unless otherwise noted

Stickerless Zhanchi - $8

2 Dayan + MF8 4x4x4 -
One Cubesmith Half-Bright - $8
One Standard - $7

Maru 4x4x4 - $10
Standard

Shengshou 4x4x4 V5 - $7
Standard Sticers

Shengshou 5x5x5 - $6
CubeSmith Half-Bright

Shengshou 6x6x6 with Cube4You Springs - $20
CubeSmith Half-Bright

Shengshou 7x7x7 - $25
CubeSmith Half-Bright

Mf8 Megaminx V2 - $5

All prices are NEGOTIABLE. Please reply or PM with any questions or concerns with the cubes or shipping. I will get back to you.

Last edited:
WCA
2009NGUY05
They are the first version. I think there like 66mm or something big like that. I just remember they were like the best at the time compared to QJ and mefferts. I still to this day prefer them over my SS bc well its so locky.

pdilla

They are the first version. I think there like 66mm or something big like that. I just remember they were like the best at the time compared to QJ and mefferts. I still to this day prefer them over my SS bc well its so locky.

I still think that the original Dayan+MF8 4x4 is the best feeling puzzle in existence.