• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube sighting on tonight show with conan

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
Lame show. Will cause everyone who watches that show to shift their outlook on cubing to what the show says. Probably a bad thing.

Yoshikee

ya just knowing that another person made fun of everyone who cubes ya love it...
but its cool because he is famous?

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol. well let people think what they want to think is what i say. if they want to think we are nerds. let em. we know how cool and fun it actually is. So why should we let it phase us right?

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I found it clever.

Conan changed now that he has moved from late night ot tonight show.

I actually completely disagree. I tried watching him again, but it's the same stupid stuff that he's been doing for years. I haven't noticed any change at all in his show, and I personally find it to be completely "anti-funny." He's still better than Letterman though :p

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I found it clever.

Conan changed now that he has moved from late night ot tonight show.

I actually completely disagree. I tried watching him again, but it's the same stupid stuff that he's been doing for years. I haven't noticed any change at all in his show, and I personally find it to be completely "anti-funny." He's still better than Letterman though :p
Yeah, he has changed. I really liked his late night show, but his current show is not quite as good.

I did watch the June 12 show when he was joking about nerds and the cube. It was a good plug nonetheless.

Shelley, you're in LA, right? You should try getting on the show and get the cube more publicity.

DcF1337

Because I'm outside US, I can't watch it. Man, videos like these make me wish I live in US.

dakimfo137

Ahhh, stuff like that is what makes Conan O Brien so awesome. He pokes fun at people, but its not harmful, so it's enjoyable. I prefer Conan over Letterman or Leno anyday