• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2012BASK02
Hello cubers of San Jose, California! I am starting a cube lubing service. If you want you cube lubed with lubix lube, or you just don't have time to lube, drop you cube off at my house along with a $5 fee and also tell me when and where you want your cube back. Your $5 will go to the National Wildlife Federation. This will only work for you if you live near or in san jose, california.
If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I wanted to lube my cube with lubix lube, I would just buy lubix lube and lube my cube myself. Also, how long do you think people take to lube their cube? Has anyone seriously ran into this problem of not having enough time to lube their cube? :confused:

WCA
2012BASK02
Oh wow, I would save 4 bucks, assuming I would use the entire container of lubix in one go!
lol but anyway most of the the charge is there assuming you actually care about wildlife?
anyone who doesn't care about wildlife is a BU(i'm not even gonna say it)AD

NOW. All posts will be if you are interested in my service. if you are not interested, DO NOT POST.
instead, just pm me if you would like to comment on my lubing service.

Last edited by a moderator: