• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Lagoon?

daniel0731ex

cubelagoon sux. i can't get a damn request verified and it's already been a month since i requested.

JLarsen

Premium Member
WCA
2009LARS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's only free if your time is worthless.

+1

Honestly I would barely call it free. Sure, it doesn't cost money, but it costs a lot of time, which you might as well just spend working. At least then your payment is not based on random chance.

Oh, some advice if you plan on doing it.

1. Get a form filler like roboform pronto.

2. Don't use any real info except in your main profile. Gaming Lagoon is legit, but the "offers" are really "surveys" which ask you to "select any of the below products you would enjoy" and they require you give a credit card and buy something from at least one.

Basically you fill out false info into spam sites, click a link next to the "offer", and there is somewhere around a 1 in 6 chance that you actually get the point from the offer. You will have 8 pages of denied and pending offers, and maybe 1 page of approved. It takes forever.

Spyyder

If u want to use a site like that to get money for cubes I would suggest using points4rewards, u can do they PTC(paid to click) stuff and make around $1 every day, and it takes maybe 5min. they also have the surveys like cubelagoon if u want to try those.

and it pays out to paypal so u can buy w/e u want.

sub_zero1983

If u want to use a site like that to get money for cubes I would suggest using points4rewards, u can do they PTC(paid to click) stuff and make around $1 every day, and it takes maybe 5min. they also have the surveys like cubelagoon if u want to try those.

and it pays out to paypal so u can buy w/e u want.

Don't tell me you accutally believe that? I used a ptc site once and stopped using it since they haven t paid me.

Spyyder

Don't tell me you accutally believe that? I used a ptc site once and stopped using it since they haven t paid me.

its not primarily a ptc site, its a survey site like cubelagoon but it has some ptc ads that give like 10cents each, and I've been paid, and know others who have been paid.

I also use prizelive and I have made over $250 on that website, and all of it has been paid out to my paypal account.

All of my cubes were bought with money I made from these sites. gg.

thiJUMBA

are there websites that gives you pay to click so that you can get free cubes, but without the need of pay pal or credit cards?

jla1134

It does sound cool but I don't feel like blurting out all of that personal info that they ask you when I tried to sign up...